Who we are:
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley are a world class after-school non-profit offering quality programs in academic success and healthy lifestyles while building good character and leadership skills in our members.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley has a lineup of tested and proven nationally recognized programs that address today’s most pressing youth issues, teaching young people the skills they need to succeed in life.
Club programs are available in the areas of education, the environment, health, the arts, careers, alcohol/drug and pregnancy prevention, gang prevention, leadership development and athletics.
Character & Leadership Development
- Keystone Clubs
- Youth of the Month and Youth of the Year
- Torch Club
Made possible in part by:
- Career Launch
- Goals for Graduation
- Junior Staff: Cultivating Tomorrow’s Club Professionals Today
- Money Matters: Make it Count
- Power Hour and Operation Holiday Homework
- Club Tech’s Skill Tech Programs
- 1:1 Tutoring and Mentoring Services, for program details click here
Programs made possible in part by:
Health & Life Skills
These initiatives help youth achieve and maintain healthy, active lifestyles.
- Healthy Habits
- SMART Moves
- SMART Girls
- Passport to Manhood
These initiatives help young people enhance self-expression and creativity, develop multicultural appreciation, provide exposure to and develop skills in crafts and visual, performing and literary arts.
- Digital Arts Suite and Festivals
- Image Makers: National Photography Program
- Guitar and Ukulele lessons
- National Fine Arts Exhibit
Sports Fitness & Recreation
- Triple Play: A Game Plan for the Mind, Body and Soul
- Jr. NBA/Jr.WNBA
- Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI)